Terms and conditions
Search by Town/Village
Access to and use of the Visit the Weald website (the 'Website') is provided by Visit the Weald to you (‘You’) subject to the following Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). By using the Website You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
1. The contents of the Website are provided to You for general background information only. Visit the Weald is run by locals to the area and is not a registered company. Any recommendations are in the opinion of the writers of the Website only, and further You should not rely on the accuracy of any part of the content on these pages, though information is to the best of our knowledge and belief at the time of writing.
2. Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
3. You accept and acknowledge that Visit the Weald, its writers, employees, representatives of any sort and advisers shall not in any way be liable for any damage, loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from You downloading any of the contents from the Website, or You relying on or use of any of the contents for any purpose.
4. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Visit the Weald hereby excludes, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties and representations, express or implied, in respect of any of the contents of the Website, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights or any law, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. You acknowledge and accept that Visit the Weald may from time to time make changes to the Website, or any of the services or products provided through the Website, as it thinks fit and without notice to You. Further, Visit the Weald may alter the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. You accept that You will have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such change.
6. Except where expressly indicated otherwise, copyright in the Website and in the written contents of the Website belongs to Visit the Weald. All such rights are reserved save that You may print off a copy, download extracts from pages for personal reference and draw the attention of others to the material posted on the Website. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without written permission from Visit the Weald or those owning other underlying rights in the material (such as owners of copyright in photographs).
8. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. You must not misuse it by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
11. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
Non-acceptance of the terms and conditions
12. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of the Website and therefore should cease using the Website immediately.
© Visit the Weald – All Rights Reserved. Website designed by Clever Little Fishes